We are running a 4-week boxing challenge across all of the SBC units, led by our Sports Coach, Sanket.
The boxing challenge will run from 1st – 31st March – all staff, support workers and young people are invited to take part.
The challenge will consist of 15-minute cardio exercises to be completed 3-5x per week, including the following sets:
- Right punch (1 minute) + Skipping (1 minute)
- Left punch (1 minute) + Jogging on spot (30 seconds)
- Right hook (1 minute) + Squats (1 minute)
- Left & right uppercut (1 minute) + Side kicks (x30)
- Back foot punch (1 minute) + Jumps side to side (30 seconds)
Up for grabs are:
- Amazon vouchers (for the Unit champion and for the SBC overall champion).
- Awards (for most helpful staff member / support worker).
- Trophies (for the Unit champion and SBC overall champion).
The results will be announced in early April. Good luck to all our participants!
For more information, get in touch with email@example.com.