We are running a four-week boxing challenge led by our Sports Coach
The boxing challenge will run from 1st – 31st March – all staff, Support Workers and young people are invited to take part.
The challenge will consist of 15-minute cardio exercises to be completed 3-5x per week, including the following sets:
- Right punch (1 minute) + Skipping (1 minute)
- Left punch (1 minute) + Jogging on spot (30 seconds)
- Right hook (1 minute) + Squats (1 minute)
- Left & right uppercut (1 minute) + Side kicks (x30)
- Back foot punch (1 minute) + Jumps side to side (30 seconds)
Up for grabs are:
- Amazon vouchers (for the Unit champion and for the SBC overall champion).
- Awards (for most helpful staff member / support worker).
- Trophies (for the Unit champion and SBC overall champion).
The results will be announced in May. Good luck to all our participants!
For more information, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.